Are You Ready For Success?
Then Join HST Interior Elements’ Successful Team of Professionals Today!
Your Future Awaits!
- Established and reputable company
- Support staff ratio 3:1
- Marketing and advertising support
- Ongoing Training
- Comprehensive benefits package
How To Apply
Send your resume to: HR Department
Current Job Listings
CAREER OPPORTUNITY: Sales Representative
Full Benefit Package
At HST Interior Elements we have a passion for helping our clients create functional and beautiful work environments. Our outstanding team of sales, interior design and installation professionals love what they do and it shows. Our corporate culture is friendly, energetic and innovative and we look forward to working with you.
HST Interior Elements is a Nashville based, full-service furniture dealership offering nationwide programs of high-quality, affordable furniture and accessories solutions. HST Interior Elements creates and delivers furnishings and equipment layouts for offices helping clients define, utilize and enjoy their working space to the fullest. HST Interior Elements is known for a humanistic workplace attitude, one of enthusiasm and Interaction. Our team is diverse, enthusiastic and highly skilled. We are consistently striving to provide every client with outstanding customer service, design expertise and product options that offer value and flexibility. Our management, sales, and creative teams have all dedicated themselves to making HST Interior Elements the premier furniture provider nationwide. In the last year, our sales increased expeditiously and look forward to that continued success in 2019. If you would like to help clients define their space for a better work, education and production experience, then join our team!
This sales representative position is a full time one, with office hours 8 – 5, but also hours outside those at local community and business events. Our sales reps make end-user appointments, A&D appointments, and attend regular networking meetings/events, as well as coordinate closely with the design and installation teams to be certain clients get the best solution for their needs. Most of this is in the beautiful central Tennessee area, but we have clients nationwide.
- Four-year college degree
- Two years of direct sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work hard in all aspects of the job
- Positive attitude as an individual and team member
- Good time management skills
- Health Insurance
- Jury Duty Leave
- Sick Leave
- Vacation Benefits
- Time off to Vote
Only qualified individuals need to apply.note
Commercial Furniture Installer
A furniture systems & casegoods installer in the Nashville area. Must be able to read installation drawings and use hand and power tools. Must make measurements, lift, and install furniture systems and casegoods. Must possess insurable Tennessee drivers license and pass a drug test. Travel is required. Quality work is a must. Prior experience a plus.
- Abide by HST Interior Elements dress code and conduct policies on the job site.
- Carefully load and unload trucks to ensure safe and damage free delivery.
- Using delivery tickets to check and determine that all product is listed, loaded, and accounted for.
- Always Operate company vehicles in a safe manner and complete a vehicle clean out at the end of each shift.
- Always exhibit professionalism when in the presence of the customer.
- Execute all phases of the assigned delivery, service order, installation or project as directed by the lead installer or project manager.
- Complete any final adjustments, cleaning, and touch up before leaving the job site.
- Identify and communicate damages, omissions, and customer concerns to the project manager.
- Execute punch list procedures as directed by the lead installer or the delivery ticket